Worship Director Job Description
Victory Fellowship is looking for a part time Worship Director
o Commitment: 10 hours a week
o Compensation: $1,000/month
The Worship Director is responsible for overseeing the worship culture of the church. The Worship Director works closely with the teaching pastors to coordinate the worship content for Sunday morning services, special events/services and other church gatherings requiring worship. The Worship Director selects the worship songs to reflect and reinforce the weekly sermon. The Worship Director facilitates weekly worship practices, schedules and coordinates quarterly worship teams through Planning Center and maintains all audio and video equipment.
Worship Leader Characteristics
- Team building and strong communication skills are a must.
- A passion for expressing worship through blending music and technology is desired.
- A heart to invest in the members of the worship ministry by recognizing their individual needs and encouraging growth to further glorify God in their abilities and talents.
- Must lead from a position of humility with an undying passion to worship God whole-heartedly.
Responsibilities and qualifications
- The Worship Director must be committed to Victory Fellowship as their home church and live a God-honoring life exemplary to this position of leadership
- Must embrace Victory Fellowship Church’s Vision, Mission and Values
- Minimum at least 2 years of experience leading congregational worship
- Elevates the worship ministry through leadership, spiritual guidance, equipping and team building
- Ability to sing and play guitar and/or keyboard
- Ability to create, communicate and execute musical arrangements to the worship team
- Recognizes each team member’s individual level of musical talent and works closely with them to instill confidence and encourage growth
- Knowledge about operating a digital soundboard
- Comfortable using In-Ear-Monitor systems
- Understands creative stage lighting design and operation
- Basic understanding of YouTube live streaming and live streaming equipment
- Knowledge/experience with (or willingness to learn) Planning Center and ProPresenter
- Responsible for maintaining audio equipment (cables, microphones, sound board, etc)
- Knowledge about how to submit CCLI song reporting
Kevin Matsuguma (email@example.com)
Let’s Work Together
Get in touch so we can start working together.